For a list of other conferences and expostions about homeland security, terrorism, and defense visit listing of conferences.
Detection Technologies is an internationally recognized event for experts in detection and identification of biological and chemical threats and will explore the latest developments in biothreat detection, identification, and analysis both in the field and at the point-of-care. The opening keynote address from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security will discuss the next generation biological detection program.
Other Program topics include:
· New generation of sensors and detectors
· Rapid, reliable, continuous, chemical and biodetection
· Chemical and biological agents sample preparation
· PCR and non-PCR based detection techniques
· Reagent and reagentless detection systems
· Point-of-care threat detection
· Field-ready devices: compatibility/reliability/scalability
Friday, October 16, 2009
15th Detection Technologies Conference (Nov 5-6, 2009)
The 15th Annual Detection Technolgies conference will take place in Washington, D.Cl on November 5-6, 2009.